Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bonus Lesson 1: Janis McCarty



Janis happens to be my own mother! She is actually a professional watercolor artist! When I was growing up, she painted all day in her studio in our home. Now, she teaches high school AP art to girls who plan to major in art! She also spends her summers teaching my girls to paint! (The love it WAY more than I did at that age!)



So, who better to teach us a few tricks than her!? She has helped me along the way learn to shade and color (although not until I was an adult because I had NO interest as a child!) I hope you enjoy these bonus lesson as much as I have!

Circles

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/ab63vLkUUj8

Saran Wrap

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/D3d4gpGLYiQ

Salt
  Direct Link: https://youtu.be/kDVcoWfD25g

Sunset

 Direct Link: https://youtu.be/I3lOkzxMkG0




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.